Delaware Bay Lighthouse Keepers
& Friends Association, Inc.
"Our mission is to preserve the history of the Delaware Bay
and River Lighthouses, Lightships and their Keepers."
Brandywine Shoal Lightship
The Brandywine Shoal Lightship was the first light vessel known to have been stationed in the Delaware Bay. It served on the shoal from 1823 through 1850 and was replaced by the Brandywine Shoal Lighthouse.