Delaware Bay Lighthouse Keepers
& Friends Association, Inc.
"Our mission is to preserve the history of the Delaware Bay
and River Lighthouses, Lightships and their Keepers."
Finns Point Rear Range
Pennsville, New Jersey
Manufactured by the Kellogg Bridge Company of Buffalo, NY, the parts of the tower were moved to Salem, NJ by railcar. From there they were loaded onto large wagons pulled by mules and slowly moved over the local road to the construction site. There the lighthouse tower was carefully reassembled under the direction of Lt. Col. William F. Raynolds of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. The light was exhibited for the first time on the evening of April 2, 1877. Today the rear light tower of the former Finns Point Range is being well cared for.